Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello there!


Ugh, did I really not post at all in December?  For shame!

But, at the same time, this blog has mainly served to blog my travels and day trips.  Now that I'm not traveling as much, I want to strike a balance between writing on the blog and realizing that I'm not particularly interested in oversharing my everyday life on the internet.

There are some good trips coming up though!  And I may want to write more especially as I finish up an online class that has taken up more time than I'd like!  I can also share favorite links since I tend to find at least one a week where SMS says, "I don't know how you find these things."  I think that's a compliment!

I also want to finish the Switzerland trip daily wrap-ups and maybe even go far enough back in time to further flesh out our Korean Memorial Day Trip 2015.  Other plans include fleshing out the itinerary page to be more than just an empty link.

No comments:

Post a Comment