Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Update!

This weekend was more of the same except that a typhoon is coming.  Whoa.  It's a little hard to take seriously since this afternoon was actually pretty nice apart from being humid as all get out.  I went for a run and it was slow going.  Although I started listening to "Where'd You Go Bernadette?" and it really made the run go by quickly.  The only problem is that the time elapsed for reading let me know just how slow I was going!

Man-yi is coming!  I can't wait for "Sunny and Nice!"
I am also excited about a new app I downloaded: Picture Collage Maker Lite.  I think it'll be pretty awesome for my travel pictures.  Its blog debut will have to wait since, currently, I'm not doing that many fun things but soon, my friends, soon.

Alright, off to study.  I'm feeling ok about the test coming up and it's time to transition from gloom and doom to some motivating pep talk!  I will pass this and then get to stress about the orals!  I can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment