Saturday, January 19, 2013

Orders


On Thursday, I received confirmation that I'll be one of the ENT doctors in Yokosuka, Japan for two years starting in July.  While this is not what I wanted, I'm becoming more excited about it.  The main reason I wasn't excited was personal life reasons but it looks like things may work out so now I'm getting excited about all the positives that exist.  I loved Japan the first time I was there.  The travel opportunities and the cultural experience will be amazing.  I want to climb Mt. Fuji.  I'd like to go to Fuji Rocks.  Professionally, the job is great.  I'm out on my own (finally) and I feel really competent.  In addition, the graduating chief from Bethesda will be there and I already know (and like!) her from our overlapping time at MD Anderson.  So, it's definitely an exciting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment