Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Toy!

Last night, I went out to dinner with Sue. It was so much fun to get together and dinner was delicious. We went to a Thai place in Yokosuka, which was delicious. Of course, no shrimp since Sue dying at the dinner table is no one's idea of a good time. But! What was going on during dinner MAY have been even cooler. Sue (so gracious!) shared one of her downloads to her Leopard and iWorks 08! Yay, yay, yay! Right now, I'm playing with some of the programs although the aesthetics of the thing completely won me over from the get go.

I am really starting to develop an unhealthy attachment to my Mac. Not in the sense of becoming an annoying, proselytizing Mac-type but in the sense that I really like the programs. So much so, I was thinking, "Hmmmm, should I buy an iPhone when I get back to the States so everything can sync up, be beautiful, and keep me organized despite my best efforts to the contrary?" ARGH, I have been totally sucked in! Too bad I hate ATT. Why can't the States be cool like other countries and make Mac compromise in order to comply with anti-trust/monopoly laws and all that silly stuff that came out of the 1890s Gilded Age, etc. Sheesh, Tammany Hall days are so over, US!

No comments:

Post a Comment